Technical Advisory Committee
The Technology Advisory Committee consists of one representative from each Consortium Participants, and gives advice to the Centre Board via the Centre Director on technical issues and priorities, including ICP, to ensure industrial, innovation, research and value creation impact.
The function of Technology Advisory Committee is of a purely advisory nature.
The Technology Advisory Committee is chaired by the member from the Host Institution.
- Camilla Sætre, University of Bergen (UiB) – Chair
- Roald Otnes, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
- Kjell Eivind Frøysa, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL)
- Marie Bueie Holstad, NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS
- Hanne Sagen, Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (NERSC)
- Geir Løland, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PTIL)
- Stian Ervik Kvalø, Directorate of Fisheries (Fiskeridir)
- Inger Graves, Aanderaa Data Instruments AS (AADI)
- Renate Grindheim, TSC subsea AS
- Michael T. Smith, Metas AS
- Steinar Bjørnstad, Tampnet AS
- Ragnar Heksem, Lundin Energy Norway AS
- Yngve Kvinnsland, Bouvet Norge AS
- Leon Løvheim, Monviro AS
- Christian von der Ohe, GCE Node Service AS
- Bjarte Fagerås, GCE Ocean Technology SA
- Henning Wehde, Institute of Marine Research (IMR)
- Arne Johan Hestnes, Kongsberg Maritime AS